WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR INSTALLATION
Bob Garrett Services is your local whole house generator specialist.
We are Generac and Briggs & Stratton authorized dealers for installs, maintenance and repairs. Our technicians are factory trained and provide custom installation of whole house generators to fit your power needs.
There are a variety of good reasons to be protected from power outages with a whole house generator. One of the most common reasons is someone in the home is dependent on medical devices that rely on electricity to operate or you have a well and need power for your water source. As one client said, “Knowing that my wife’s medical devices will work during a power outage allows me to sleep better at night. I no longer spend the night when weather alerts are issued wide awake.”
A whole house stand by generator works using a transfer switch that automatically comes on within seconds of a power outage and automatically turns off when power is restored until it’s needed the next time.
How much does it cost?
The general cost range is:
- $8,000 – $8,500 Whole House 200amp INSTALLED
- $9,500 – $10,500 Whole House 400amp INSTALLED
We come out to your home for a free, no obligation site survey to give you all your options from providing back-up power to the whole house. We offer financing through Greensky and a link is provided on this page.
Call us today at 540-767-2900 to schedule your free in home consultation.
- Custom whole house generator sizing for your home and site survey, free of charge.
- Turnkey whole house generator installation for electrical and needed energy source: gas or propane.
- Permits pulled for your locality, fittings checked for safety and compliance and scheduling needed inspections
- We show you how the generator operates and explain the weekly test run
- Surge protection offered and installed
- Generator Maintenance contracts
- Repair, Warranty work and Claim filing